Thursday 17 May 2012

Skulls and Bones




Top: H&M
Skirt: A shop in Panama
Leggings: Primark
Blazer: Zara
Necklace: Jewellery outlet

I'm so sorry about the awful quality of these posts, I ended up having to take them all on my webcam (ugh!). I was so excited to get back to taking outfit posts, but my camera is so awful, I must have taken 10 on every setting but they all turned out fluorescent! I looked like i had been tangoed, quite literally. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things and get pictures almost every day/every other day from now on (see how long this lasts), but first I need to sort out my awful camera.

Another reason my camera hates me is probably because my hair is so bright, it makes everything surrounding me look like it's glowing neon. I feel like pink is my natural colour, and I always gravitate back towards it but I'd quite like a change for a few weeks. I'd like to be able to wear all my bright summer clothes, not much of a chance in England, nevertheless, all my clothes clash with my hair. I think I might go silver for a few weeks, with pink tips or something. I just need a small break, not from crazy hair, but from my awful dark wardrobe. Silver seems like a nice in between colour, and even though everyone and their uncle has silver hair at the moment it's the closest I want to go to "normal" for a while. Hopefully I will be able to do it when my hair has fadd out :)
xo

3 comments:

  1. I love your necklace and top, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By far my favourite outfit on your whole blog. You look uber cute and the jacket gives the skull shirt a sweet side.

    ReplyDelete