Monday 28 May 2012

Outfit Inspiration #1: Skater Skirt







Grey Skater Skirt: Topshop £16
I thought I'd try something new and lay out some outfits centred around one key piece, showing different ways to style it. I might try and do some full length outfit pictures like this one day but my "blogging area" where I take my photos is very cramped and I can never get my shoes in the frame. This was a really fun post to piece together and I have another one coming soon, so let me know what you think :)

OUTFIT 1:
Top: Topshop outlet (last year)
Flatforms: Ebay
Choker: Jewellery Outlet
Hair Tie: H&M

OUTFIT 2:
Bralet: Boohoo
Necklace: Jewellery Outlet
Hair band: New Look

OUTFIT:
Jumper: Charity shop
Necklace: Primark
Boots: Shop in Barcelona

After writing all the details I realised that not many of these pieces are still available, not very helpful of me but I'll try and keep it in mind in future

And on an unrelated note, I reached 100 followers the other day :D thank you all so much it means a lot to me! I've been away for a few days and will be until friday but I have more posts coming, I am planning to blog loads this summer!
xo


1 comment:

  1. i actually love every outfit on this post the floral top is a beaut as well x

    check out ny blog in your spare time
    you've gained a new follower plus i love ur hair
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete