Saturday 2 June 2012

Floral Jeans








Sweater: Charity shop
Necklace: Jewellery outlet
Jeans: New look
Nails: Barry M

It's so chilly today I've almost forgotten that it's summer and pulled out my collection of winter jumpers. Crazy English weather! I am back from visiting my boyfriend in southend, we went to London and saw some exhibits at the Natural History museum and then stopped by the London Dungeons. I'm not scared by many things, but live actors are terrifying!
I also went to slam dunk last weekend and popped to camden on the saturday, I've been so busy I haven't had much blogging time. This is how my "lavendar" hair turned out. In all honesty it just looks pink! Maybe it's just my destiny?

I'm planning to do an outfit post every day for a whole week, lets see how long this lasts!
xo

1 comment:

  1. love this. bloody lavender hair i done my ends in it and it just went pink and silver. ended up having to go over it with lilac which is quite nice hahha xx

    ReplyDelete