Wednesday 27 June 2012

Flower band and Instagrams







Dress: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: Charity Shop
Leggings: H&M
Floral Headband: New Look
Necklace: Jewellery Outlet

Just a quick OOTD today, the shirt is huge and so unflattering but I love it nonetheless, and the dress I bought in an outlet in Panama at Christmas but it was originally from Charlotte Russe. It's so short I paired it with my favourite leggings at the moment :)

(Also, I hit my picasa storage limit, argh. So the pictures are pretty grainy and super small. I need to go through and delete old ones. Or does anyone know of any decent photo hosting websites that wont put up "this image has been removed" all over my page?)

Just to jazz this post up a bit I've added some instagram pictures from over the last month (I don't think they deserve a whole post to themselves) I can't believe some of these things are from over a month ago, just before I went to Slam Dunk crazyyy! xo



Ikea sheets / Outfit inspiration / New sunnies /
Pink hair, don't care / Outfit / Me
My bunny / Hair poof / Outfit
Thor card holder / Primark Dress / Socks
New hair / Creepers / Bracelet
Bracelet / Buying shoes / Makeup storage
Star Wars toys / Nails / Studding my jacket

My username is glitterglitterxo :) 

11 comments:

  1. You have the bestest thingsss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh lots of lovely pictures, you look so pretty and I love that headband! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely headband! Im having a giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pretty! Glad to have found your blog... love the haircut! (wanna steal that bunny) :-p

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! It all looks really nice together! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely perfect! LOVE your style.

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. :o will be following you on instgram, your world looks lovely and pink ^-^ Great outfit as usual x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your 'hair poof' :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love your makeup storage! Where is it from? :) love your blog too! X

    ReplyDelete