Thursday 28 June 2012

OOTD: Under £20





Bralet: DIY (£3.57)
Skirt: Primark sale (£3)
Necklace: Jewellery Outlet (£3)
Jacket: Charity Shop (£4)

Without even realising, I managed to pull together an outfit that came to a grand total of £13.57 (minus shoes, as they don't fit in the frame). The bralet was made from a Topshop dress I bought on ebay well over a year ago, it was 2 sizes to big so I got some kitchen scissors on it (I felt like I was committing a crime, cutting up a topshop dress!), hemmed the seams and added a new zipper and voila! The dress sat at a funny angle anyway and I've had so much wear out of it this way!
The other pieces are pretty self explanatory. I think I might make more "under £20" posts as they could be really fun to put together and they really reflect my thrifty/DIY style :)
It was nice and sunny this morning so hopefully anyone who doesn't have to suffer the horrible British weather can relate to this outfit! 

I feel a bit like a corpse today, I've been a bit unwell (hence the eyebags!) I can't wait to be off to Italy in under a week, better start planning my posts! 
xo

11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spiked necklaces like this one, they are so good to put on with just a t-shirt to change the outfit. Have fun in Italy, I can't wait until I go off to Tanzania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain outfit?! I love the bralet and the necklace :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came on your blog and I think its amazing!!!! :)) love your style and hair .. following!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I love your bralet, you would never know it was diy.
    Hope you feel better soon and have an amazing time in Italy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe this outfit was so cheap. It looks a million dollars on you. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit, love the necklace!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gave you the Liebster blog award and followed :)
    you can look at what the award is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit, the DIY bralet is so pretty!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute top!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit - you have a gorgeous style :)

    ReplyDelete