Sunday 17 June 2012

OOTD






Top: H&M
Leggings: Miss Selfridge
Creepers: Ebay
Jacket: New Look (old)
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Kukee
Bracelet: Miss Selfridge

I know it doesn't look like it, but it was so windy outside I was finding it very difficult to stand up without flying away! My boyfriend was going to take these on the beach for me but there was a mini sandstorm going on so we found this sheltered place for outfit pictures :) So please excuse my facial expression, the wind was just too much to handle!

Oh yes, this is my new hair colour. It was meant to be ginger but it's faded to strawberry blonde with an orange fringe, I miss the pink but I'm making the most of how easy it is to wear whatever I want with my hair while it stays the colour it is! I think I'll keep it until after I've been on holiday, I don't want to turn the sea pink or purple when I go swimming thanks to my hair!

xo

18 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit :) Especially the leggings and jacket. And your hair's looking lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it ! Fantastic outfit <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, love that bracelet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. <<333 the creepers and hand chain!

    http://fashionnsleeps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floral pants. I get what you men about not having to match your hair to everything. Looks great.
    nerdburgerjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i love everything on your outfit! so love it! i followed you,follow me too!:)

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leggings are so nice, love the outfit :) I think I need to get some of those lilac creepers, I got some black ones last week and love them so much I feel I need them in a whole range of colours when pay day comes haha.

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that bracelet/ring. It's amazing! Love the new hair colour too :] suits you very much x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that bracelet is fantastic! love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top from H&M is really nice, I really want it! (I have tried it on but I was kind of between sizes). Your jacket is really nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is great! I love your leather jacket!
    I follow you, do you follow me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like your blog! we can follow each other!i'll be very happy)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh just seen my comment, I knew I'd seen the lilac creepers on a blog which had made me want them even more but couldn't remember which one! Sorry, I'll link you on my post now :)

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no you don't need to link me on your post! We have very good taste in shoes though aha :) I love your blog so much! :) xxx

      Delete
  14. Such a cool outfit and I love your jewellery! Such a lovely blog, now following :) xx

    katharine from kathykins.com

    ReplyDelete