Friday 29 June 2012

Print on Print






Jacket: Thrift & DIY
Top: Topshop (ebay)
Skirt: ebay
necklace: New Look
Leggings: H&M



I've been really wanting to try clashing prints but ALL of my wardrobe is made of floral prints. I decided just to go for it anyway and clash florals. What I kept in mind while doing it was

- Do the colours compliment each other/are there similar colours running through the prints?
&
- Are the prints similar sizes?

But to be honest, no matter what size, colour or print you use, clashing prints always looks awesome in my eyes. As long as it makes you happy I don't think there should be any "rules"

Since I've been home for the summer I've been sorting though all my clothes boxes, the pieces I use the most are actually ones I bought on ebay last summer like some of the clothes in these pictures :) I might have to try browsing ebay properly again soon! I've also come across LOADS of vintage clothes I meant to sell on my etsy last year, I really want to reopen it but I want to sell some old clothes too so I might use bigcartel. Does anyone have any other suggestions for good sites to use? :) Other than ebay which I will definitely use to sell off my old bits and pieces!

xo

10 comments:

  1. You should have a look at SupaDupaMe you can create your own boutique on there :)

    Love this outfit, didn't realise you were wearing a top and skirt at first, I think they do clash but are very matching at the same time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the prettiest person everrr <3 I would definitely recommend big cartel, I used that for my shop and it's ace and easy as hell to use! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love print on print, it looks so quirky :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the mixed prints you look gorgeous! :) xx

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so pretty! loveee your make up. that jacket is a beaut too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! I love you hair and the jacket.

    x

    http://candylovecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of this outfit! You look amazing, I love the jacket and the top. The floral print is so pretty.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete