Sunday 30 September 2012

A bunch of outfits











 




This is an "I feel bad for being a bad blogger throughout August" post, so here are a heap of outfits from my phone camera (not too shabby for a camera if I do say so myself..) I have LOADS of outfits and posts coming up in the next few weeks, I'm super excited!

I should probably explain the hair situation seeing as I went from brown to blonde? I didn't bleach it, I used colour b4 to remove the pink (because I have an apartment review in a few weeks and I cannot with all the pink stains all over my bathroom/cushions/sheets/kitchen/sofa/life). Colour b4 says it doesn't damage the hair so I thought it would be a safe bet, thinking it would go back to brown... this happened, but I loooove it. I always wanted caramel blonde, and to think, the only time it happened was by accident. I'll also do a post on hair dyes like punky colour/directions etc that don't damage the hair, including natural colours, if anyone's interested?

OH ANDDD, I'm writing a make-up/beauty section for an online magazine called migmag! :) thank you so much to steffani for putting my name forward :) (check out her blog too guys, it's AWESOME!)
Here's my first article
linky!

xo

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty outfits! Love every single one of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dress so cute and colourful, such a wonderful wardrobe you have :D x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great looks. Thanks for sharing - you have great style.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my god those pink studded flatforms are amazing. I want a pair!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you mix colours together in your outfits :] I also love those flatforms x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOO IN LOVE with the pink sandals *____* <3

    ReplyDelete