Saturday 6 October 2012

Faux Fur Stoles - 2 ways










 OUTFIT 1:

Jacket: Thrifted
Dress: Thrifted

Stole: H&M (years ago)

Necklace: Topshop
Socks: Primark
Shoes: Mall Shop

Hat: H&M

OUTFIT 2:

Jacket: Ebay
Dress: Primark


Stole: Thrifted
Necklace: Jewellery outlet
Bag: Select
Shoes: Topshop

Here are 2 different ways I've used faux fur stoles to change up 2 of my winter jackets for the forthcoming season. I love both the denim jacket and my camo jacket but to stop myself getting bored with them I've added these faux fur pieces to spice them up!
You could always wear them with dresses, tees and in many other ways. How will you be wearing yours this season?
xo

11 comments:

  1. you look so awesome :) I need to get a faux fur stole myself for winter! and loving the new blog layout :)

    rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to dig out my fur stole for this year :). Leax

    http://galaxycaramel69-fashionforward.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get myself one! You wear them so good! :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever, love the denim one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both ways but the bottom one is my favourite!

    http;//riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. im def gna start wearing mine more. i love both outfits, spesh the first one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love faux fur stoles
    yours both look fab!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m really amazed by how resourceful women are when it comes to fashion! You never run out of ideas. And I must say I’m impressed with how you used the fur as an accessory. Plus, it’s detachable, which means you can wear it on top of any piece of clothing. :D

    -->Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice blogs and sharing very useful steps know more for related issue.

    fur shrug

    ReplyDelete