Friday 8 February 2013

How I dye my hair pastel


I made a quick video for my youtube channel explaining how I dye my hair pastel colours. I've done blog posts on this (years ago now) but I thought it would be better to explain it through talking to the camera!
I'll probably do a really big hair colour blog post/updated video for one day but hopefully this should cover the basics for anyone who is trying to achieve a pastel colour. If you have any questions about pastel hair or anything like that, feel free to ask and I'll try and make a post with a few questions in it along with tips I've forgotten to include.

:)



My channel is now LillaRosax, I'd love it if you took a moment to subscribe :)

4 comments:

  1. WOW:) A brilliant pink hair shade:) I wouldn't try it out ('cause I don't dye my hair:)) BUT it's really non-usual and highly pretty cute:)!

    Bye,
    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omggggg!!!!! Pink <3 its lookinggggggg adorable... Its pretty unusual but very cute indeed xx

    http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was as brave as you at dying my hair. I'm a really dark brown and have never dyed it. Yours looks amazing pink though! Love it!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, your hair looks beautiful! I would NEVER be brave enough to dye my hair any colour lol :-)

    //jade by the sea

    ReplyDelete