Saturday 30 March 2013

Stacy's Mom


 






Top: Forever 21
Skirt: New Look (sale £6)
Socks: Forever 21
Shoes: Topshop

I've gotten so lazy with writing post names that I'm just going to start naming them after the songs I'm listening to, and if you haven't guessed, thats currently Fountains of Wayne.
I'm literally so angry at the weather, so I'm just in denial with this outfit. At least it's warm enough to wear it in my apartment right? Can someone pop me on a plane to LA with a one way ticket so I never have to see England again? Please? Oh this could quickly escalate into one of my very unpatriotic rants and end in me burning the Union Jack so I will finish now. I can't be the only one though?
xo

10 comments:

  1. Germany's not better either, we are drowning in snow atm. And as far as I know it's the same in all of Europe... so we have to be patient. I just wish spring would come soon :(
    I love your shirt but it's one of these shirts that look stylish but aren't made for real life. My bf would always complain about the studs on the shoulder because he couldn't lean on that. He always complains about my studded closet -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC has had it's first few "warm" days, which is great! Excited for better weather!


    trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the print on that blouse! i know what you mean about the weather. it keep being sunny and i get a bit over excited and then i go outside and it's freezing cold still! hopefully we will have a lovely summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look!

    I´m following you now :-) What´s about to follow each other?xx

    http://www.envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh the title of this post takes me back, love the print of the blouse :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable outfit. I love the color combination. And I am with you on the weather. I'm in the midwest of the US, and we had a couple of warm days but we are back to the cold again. And I am sad. It's supposed to be spring already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit. The colors are so nice and you are gorgeous!

    http://jennifer--dawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word this outfit is so perfect!!! I frigging love that shirt! All the pastels together are beautiful. I'm hating this weather too - dear sun, if you're reading this please make an appearance. Thanks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your colorful floral top! So prettyyy



    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty colors, like the pastel shades;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete