Monday 18 March 2013

What Shall I Wear Today?







OUTFIT 1:

Top: H&M
Skirt: Topshop
Bag: China Town
Headband: Topshop
Bracelets: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: H&M

OUTFIT 2:


Top: H&M
Skirt: Charity Shop
Bag: Charity Shop
Shoes: H&M
Headband: Topshop

I've been super duper sick recently, which means no blog posts and a lot of sulking. The only people I've seen in the last few days was the Sainsbury's delivery man and the plumbers, it's been a boring few days. To get myself out of my slump, I've arranged a few outfits to wear when I can leave my house again and here they are, they're both very different but that's what I love about experimenting with my style. I'm sure 

I'll be back to blogging any day now, I'm excited to get out and get some colourful hair dye for my extensions. I also had a really exciting few days in London the other day too, I got the chance to work backstage with Illamasqua at the Sorapol show, ALL MY DREAMS CAME TRUE. I cannot even describe how lucky I've been over the last few weeks with work experience!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I like both of these outfits! I love the H&M shoes in the second outfit, really chic :)

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these! That Topshop pencil skirt is a beaut and I love your H&M boots,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them! Especially the second look - the bag is to die for!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both the outfits, hope you are feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second one, especially the cat top :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in L.O.V.E with the cat top. I must get to H&M pronto.

    -Lacey
    http://thelifewithlacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with that cat vest!!

    ReplyDelete