Friday 2 August 2013

Homeware Haul
















BATH MATS: MATALAN
POSTER: FORBIDDEN PLANET
THE REST: THRIFTED

This post is a first for my blog, a homeware post is something I never would have thought of blogging about when I first started, but as I have grown old and weary, my interests have blossomed. I created a video showing some of the items I have picked up for my new house recently, and thought a blog post would accompany it nicely. I have just moved in with my best friend, after a year of living on my own. I was tempted to go down the all-white furniture route, as I've been a bit of a pinterest inspiration addict recently, however, the walls in my old place were all "brilliant white" and I thought it would be nice to inject some colour
Most of these pieces completely contrast each other, however, some will go into my office. I haven't mentally mapped out where everything will go yet, I'm having too much fun experimenting with combinations of furniture, decorations and bedsheets at the moment! I will hopefully post a room tour blog and video in the future, so stay tuned!
Hermione

PS: What do you think of the new blog layout and post structure? I'm playing around with ways to make my blog look more sleek, so do let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the video - you got some lovely things! I'm decorating my second room at mo and so love a bit of inspiration!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this was really inspirational! <3


    http://marsqn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just come across your blog and your youtube, just wanted to say how lovely they both are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that Star Wars poster but i got mine from HMV! Lovely photos!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pots and that flowery tin :)
    http://traexox.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete