Thursday 17 October 2013

Print



Top: Vintage (Rokit)
Shorts: Primark sale last year
Necklace: Thrifted
Bag: Miss Selfridge

While the sun was still shining and I didn't have the need for a cheap, fan heater from Argos in my icy cold bedroom, I wore this outfit (it feels as if that was aeons ago, however it was only last week). I'm trying to wear more exciting outfits as I feel as if I've slowly slipped into a habit of not dressing in bright colours and prints.

The last 3 months have been... erratic, to say the least, and in every sense of the word. My blog has unfortunately suffered, which is only a shame to me because it brings me so much joy to post here. Fingers crossed, life has no hurdles left to throw at me and I can resume posting as normal. I have some exciting posts planned and my venture on to a journalism course at university will hopefully inspire me to post about things that don't necessarily always revolve around outfits. I'm excited!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit.
    I've only just found your blog a couple of weeks ago, but I can't wait to see more post from you. But hey, life comes first so don't feel like you have to post here. I sometimes have periods I don't feel like I have anything interesting to say on my blog, but after a while you get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is so nice, the necklace goes really well with it too!
    It also compliments your hair hair colour!!

    Trae xox

    ReplyDelete