Wednesday 8 January 2014

Paintbox













 Dress: Topshop Sale
Shirt: H&M
Belt: Primark
Bag: H&M
Hat: eBay

Another year, another hair colour. I don't have much to say for myself other than a few wise words of wisdom: If you're fickle with hair colours DO NOT, EVER.. EVER dye it blue. It wont come out. The best move for me now is to make a permanent commitment to a hair colour for a while. Let me tell you "permanent" is not a word that resides in my vocabulary.

I wore this out the other day, and I'm hoping now that I've shuffled my room around to have more room for outfit pictures, it might encourage me to take more? Hopefully!


2 comments:

  1. How can you suit so many hair colours?! I'm very jealous.
    Looks lovely on you!


    Jayde | iamjayde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so so pretty!
    Your hair is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete