Wednesday 1 January 2014

The Most Wonderful Time















I spent a large portion of my Winter break working, Christmas was almost non-existent for me (But I've racked up the pennies and I'm sure a few will be spent at Topshop). I also took some pictures of the hotel, where I work with my family, for promotional material, and I ended up really liking some of them so I thought I'd pop them up here. For most of them I was just messing around with the settings and having a play with my camera

I have a bunch of outfit pictures to post but haven't really felt like it (I could go on about how stressed and busy I've been for 4 paragraphs but it's so boring) and I didn't want to post things that I wasn't 100% happy with. This New Year I haven't been motivated to promise myself lots of things that I may or may not follow through with, instead, as far as this blog goes I think I will just post a bit more of everything. Instead of feeling forced to post outfits, a cheeky little number like this post may pop up once in a while to keep me focus and engaged with my blog. It's just a space where I ramble on the internet and talk about clothes, I shouldn't pressure myself to make it perfect or incredibly consistent. I hope it will feel a little more natural. I have a blog/youtube rebrand coming soon with banners/logos etc so that should keep me entertained

How was your Christmas? I hope you had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

  1. My Christmas was lovely :) I really like these photos, they give me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside because they remind me of the joy of Christmas and how beautiful it is. I hope you are well darl x

    http://fairy-kitten.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete