Friday 2 May 2014

Layouts








Outfit 1
Bodysuit: Forever 21
Skirt: Gap (via Charity Shop)
Jacket: Forever 21
Jellies: Primark
Jewellery: Old family pieces

Outfit 2
Jumper: H&M
Jeans: Charity Shop
Bag: Charity Shop
Jellies: Primark
Necklace: Topshop

The end of the semester typically means more outfit planning than outfit wearing. I long for the day I don't have to wear my hair in a dishevelled topknot anymore whilst sporting ill-fitted pyjama bottoms to match. One week left until I finish my second year of university and I'm eagerly anticipating the summer. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same at the moment, sitting in my room revising in miffy pjamas is so fashion blogger chic haha. I loove the cut out leopard earrings and the door knocker necklace with the lions head, so pretty! xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete